16-11-2021 – Here are some Investing and Economic insights:
- Senheng to list on Bursa
- It has obtained the Securities Commission’s (SC) approval to list on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia
- Its IPO of 389,500,000 shares, represent about 26% of the share of the Company.
- It is expected to list in January 2022.
- Pharmaniaga enters international vaccine market – The Edge.
- The company on Saturday (Nov 13) has successfully exported the first batch of Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine to Myanmar, manufactured by its wholly-owned subsidiary European Union (EU) certified high-tech plant Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd (PLS).
- Shares of Pharmaniaga closed unchanged at 80.5 sen on Monday’s market close, giving it a market capitalisation of RM1.05 billion.
- Inari Amertron’s climbs to record high – The Edge.
- Its share price up 4.5% to a record high of RM4.18 yesterday after the semiconductor manufacturer reported last Friday that its first-quarter net profit and revenue hit all-time highs of RM106.93 million and RM431.12 million, respectively.
- ASN Equity 3 fund has Inari Amertron’s shares as one its top holdings. ASN Equity 3 constitutes 80% of Raiz’s Aggressive Portfolio.
- U.S. President Joe Biden signed the US$1 trillion infrastructure bill into law yesterday.
- The act will direct billions of dollars toward new construction of roads, bridges, airports and seaports. It will also expand the availability of broadband internet, replace lead pipes and build electric vehicle charging stations.
- U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October. That is the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years!
Definition of the Week: Consumer Price Index (CPI)
CPI is used to measure inflation by tracking the changes over time in the prices paid by consumers for a basket of goods and services.
Don’t have the Raiz App?
Download it for free in the App store:
The information on this website is general advice only. This means it does not consider any person’s investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. If you are an investor, you should consult your licensed adviser before acting on any information contained in this article to fully understand the benefits and risk associated with the Raiz product.
The information on this website is confidential. It must not be reproduced, distributed or disclosed to any other person. The information is based on assumptions or market conditions which change without notice. This will impact the accuracy of the information.
Under no circumstances is the information to be used by, or presented to, a person for the purposes of deciding about investing in Raiz.