Sharing some Investing and Economic insights:
- Porsche, for the first time, will sell 911 million of its shares to the public (or this process is called Initial Public Offering, IPO) worth US$9.4bil.
- Investors sentiment in the stock market is weak in recent days as several central bank meetings scheduled this week is expected to raise the interest rate across the globe.
- The ringgit continued to weaken by the rising US dollar.
- Yesterday it breached the 4.55 level (US$1 = RM4.55), the lowest since the 1997 Asian financial crisis.
- The upcoming national budget (which will be tabled on 7 Oct) will prioritise maintaining the current economic recovery momentum, continuing reforms to improve people’s welfare, and building resilience to ensure Malaysia is ready for any future challenges – Tengku Zafrul.
- Complaints, enquiries on investment scams surge during the two COVID-19 years – SC.
- Tips to investors: any entity claiming to be an investment firm in Malaysia, must have a license by the SC. You can check here easily: https://easy.seccom.com.my:8222/.
- Raiz is about helping you save & invest more – being able to save 5% of your salary is better than earning 5% return. Having a disciplined savings habit can help improve your financial position quicker (than spending time choosing the best fund manager).
Do you know?
It is a score of your credit worthiness. Lenders (like banks) use scores to evaluate the probability that you will repay your loans on time.
The higher the score, the easier for you to get a loan.
Don’t have the Raiz App?
Download it for free in the App store:
The information on this website is general advice only. This means it does not consider any person’s investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. If you are an investor, you should consult your licensed adviser before acting on any information contained in this article to fully understand the benefits and risk associated with the Raiz product.
The information on this website is confidential. It must not be reproduced, distributed or disclosed to any other person. The information is based on assumptions or market conditions which change without notice. This will impact the accuracy of the information.
Under no circumstances is the information to be used by, or presented to, a person for the purposes of deciding about investing in Raiz.